Silk Duvet Cover Set Natascha -Seidenwever collection
Silk Duvet Cover set Natascha - Seidenwever collection Germany
Material: 100% silk, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
Size: 1 duvet cover 220 x 220 cm / 2 pillowcases 65x65+5cm
Finishing: button closure
Weaving weight: 116 g / m² (22-25momme)
This beautiful floral design recalls a watercolor painting.
The individual grey values of the subject are implemented
by different weaves and differ so by their shine. Combined
with pure natural silk, this design is discreetly despite the
detailed flowers and emphasizes the luster of silk due to the
generous satin surfaces in particular.
Benefits of silk duvet cover:
- 100% natural fibre, soft and extremely light
- Excellent breathability and a high degree of moisture absorption and expulsion, ideal against perspiration.
- Regulates temperature, all climate fabric
- Anti-mite, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial and anti-static ideal for people with allergies.
- Ultra smooth and soft, Provides calming effect on the nervous system and relaxes the body and mind.
- Has the lowest coefficient of friction of all fibres, prevents split ends, reduces tangles in the hair and makes your hair smooth.
Care: 30 degrees on silk program, with silk detergent. Do not dry in a dryer!
Item number: DVCNTC220220